These free one-hour webinars will address practical strategies and tips for addressing key educational issues and creating a positive school climate from authors and leaders in the fields of anti-bias and Holocaust education. Topics include:
- Facing Bias and Bullying: Educational Responses
- Empowering Students to Combat Bullying
- Making the Holocaust Relevant through Visual History Testimony
- The December Dilemma: Navigating Religious Holidays in the Public Schools
- Using an Anti-Bias Lens to Examine Early Childhood Children’s Books in Your Program
- Bullying on Campus in the Electronic Age
Download flier about the Building Respectful School Climates Webinar Series.